Project Lead at FinPact Consulting
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FinPact Consulting
We help our clients grow their businesses substantially and increase profits. Working with your internal team members, and applying our tested and proven methodologies, we will help achieve your goals and objectives.
Job Summary: Coordinate the teams and ensure that the project implementation is effectively and efficiently carried out. Monitor needs and suggest new operations and development tracks for Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with the Project Coordinator and Principal Partner, establish and maintain contacts with key stakeholders and carry out exploratory missions in order to execute project. Support negotiations for access and defining risks and constraints in order to make project proposals, set project targets and to calculate material, human and financial resources needed.
- Ensure that the assigned project/s are adequately staffed and supervise the teams (defining objectives and follow-up).
- Ensure logistical and administrative practices in place are in line with internal procedures and formats and are in compliance with client’s guidelines.
- Represent the firm in her relations with partners, clients, the media and different authorities.
- Ensure information is properly circulated between FLAT and the technical team and ensures that due dates are respected.
- Be accountable and supervise the execution of projects, including emergency response activities. Ensure technical and ethical standards are followed and objectives are achieved.
- Ensure proper application of policies and associated processes in the project (recruitment, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, staff learning and development and internal communication) in order to ensure both the sizing of the team and the amount of knowledge required for the project activities. Brief the teams on context related issues and maximize their commitment to company’s values and project’s goals.
- Ensure efficient and effective data collection in agreement with the Client’s guidelines
- Evaluate project performance and provide all the required reports to the Principal Partner on project planning, project monitoring and project evaluation in line with Client’s requirements.
- In collaboration with the Principal Partner and Project Coordinator, properly plan, size, and coordinate all financial and material resources needed for projects. Agree on the annual budget and ensure a proper control of financial indicators and the project budget.
- Supervise project material resources put at the company’s disposition in order to ensure a correct use and its longevity. Supervise all orders and Project purchases as well as the financial indicators, with the support of the FLAT Team, in order to ensure efficiency and early detect deviations and its causes.
- Ensure to handle or escalate when necessary any concerning issue, in order to improve working conditions and to ensure staff’s full adherence to security rules and protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required knowledge and skills
- Masters degree in Public Health.
- At least three years in management positions in humanitarian aid.
- Knowledge of either formal or informal cooperative systems and livelihoods support.
- Proficient Knowledge of dominant indigenous language (Hausa).
- Willingness to live or reside within designated community or contiguous communities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Active Listening, critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new grounds, create opportunities for others.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage people remotely.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Know More About FinPact ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager/Solution Architect at Netcom Africa
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager at SOS Children Villages
- Implementation Project Specialist at Insidify
- FGM Country Project Manager at Plan International
- Facilitator - Livestock (Poultry and Meat Value Chains) at SNV
- Project Management Trainee at Brookstone Property Limited
- Product Manager at Proten