Cinema Operations and Internal Control Auditor at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 3 September, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Cinema Operations and Internal Control Auditor
To protect the assets and high standards of service at Filmhouse Cinemas by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- To visit all cinema sites a minimum of once a year to complete an audit.
- Monitors daily operations standards throughout the year to ensure audit compliance.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Presenting reports of all findings at each site to the branch manager, all directors and heads of departments.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems and in necessary create updated documentation for use at cinemas.
- Maintain internal control systems by recommending new policies and procedures where needed.
- Support in the training of new Managers to the business in order to meet audit compliance and Filmhouse standards.
- Support in the retraining of current Management failing to standards following the annual audit.
- Prepares an annual audit summary report for directors by collecting, analysing, and summarising operating information and trends.
- Liaise with Support Office departments to execute companywide issues which effect audit compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in audit management
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Ability to verify assets and liabilities
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills as well as PowerPoint presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Annual Leave e.t.c.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Filmhouse Cinemas Limited career website on filmhouseng.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Know More About Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited