Head, Credit at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions for the MD’s approval
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files
- Follow up and monitoring of disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment
- Recovery of delinquent loans and advances
- New products development and review of existing ones
- Develop, review and update the bank’s credit policies.
- Organized in house training for the staff
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, e.t.c) when required
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required.
- MCP certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in micro-finance bank sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About GTI Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International