Freelance Digital Marketing & Project Manager at Vantage Advisory
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Vantage Advisory
Vantage Advisory - We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
Freelance Digital Marketing & Project Manager
- We are seeking an organized freelance Digital Marketing & Project Manager to join our growing organization. The freelancer will work closely with our client’s business cofounder and be responsible for managing online and offline business presence.
- S/he is critical to creating engaging content, raising brand awareness, as well as generating and monitoring web traffic. Writes, edits, reviews and updates content while ensuring that is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate. Helps to ensure that the company’s contents meet customer satisfaction targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our product websites.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to our product websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy and content deployment for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the redesign of the company website, improving usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Serves as content developer for existing and new products as assigned. Works with members of the team to manage, conceptualize, research, scope, write, edit, and/or acquire content, ensuring that all content is high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate.
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Carry out research and implement action plans
- Strategize with business cofounder when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in any of: ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media management is required
- Project coordination or management experience required
- Relevant experience in tech startup environment would be added advantage
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Vantage AdvisorySimilar Jobs
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Brand Manager at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Corporate Communications Officer at KraksTV
- Digital Marketing Manager at LeeveOn Branding
- Lead Generator/ Qualifier at BitPesa