Kaldi coffee is an independently owned specialty coffee roastery and coffee bar dedicated to sharing the best African arabica coffee, tea and cocoa .
At Kaldi, the recipe for the very best cup of coffee could not be more simple: small lots of coffee beans, roasted in small batches, and served fresh. We micro roast and taste each batch to assure you have the best possible African coffee experience.
We celebrate coffee as the fresh, seasonal fruit it is, so we only sell it at the peak of flavor and freshness. Thus, our selection of coffees will grow and change as we find other spectacular coffee beans to share from across the continent.
- The chef would be responsible for preparing food on the existing menu and should be able to add new specials to the menu
- The chef is also responsible for ensuring the kitchen is well kept and best sellers are never out of stock
- The chef is responsible for ordering food or kitchen supplies and provide cost estimates to the management.
- During events the chef must be involved in the pre-orders and taking initiative for food preparation.
- The chef is responsible for watching all activity and food preparation with any staff that would assist in the kitchen.
- The chef is responsible for preparation of food, paying special attentiont to cleanliness, garnishing and presentation, as well as, the seasonings for a perfect taste.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation, production and processing.
- Must be driven by customer satisfaction
- Must be good with time management, active listening, judgement and decision making.
- Must be willing to learn new dishes.
- Knowing how to prepare continental, East African and Nigerian dishes is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below