Head, Health Safety and Environment (HSE) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Head, Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
- To establish policies, processes and procedures that will help hedge against avoidable loss and liabilities that may result from health and safety issues and ensure that the impact of the company’s business on the environment is minimal
- To provide operational support that enables the business to anticipate, respond to and minimize physical risks to stakeholders and assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate safety case development, review of HSE plans and Emergency Response participation
- Ensure the management of the Emergency Response Plans arrangements by providing adequate training and guidance.
- Act as a focal point for HSE advice and provide support to the Terminal Management team.
- Coordinate induction, training and support to all personnel in relevant areas of HSE.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and prepare reports to ensure that 'root cause' issues are both identified and corrected to prevent a recurrence.
- Ensure that the business is compliant with statutory, regulatory, industry and other HSE requirements
- Liaise with Heads of SBUs to drive adoption and compliance with HSE standards, policies and procedures
- Develop an effective incident and accident response programme and lead its implementation across the business
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Group Head, Risk Management
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Applied Sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Eight (8) years’ relevant experience in a Senior Safety role especially in a LOGISTIC FIRM.
- Candidate must be resident around FESTAC, Amuo Odofin and its environ
- Relevant HSE Certifications or Postgraduate degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Support Officer at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- HSE Officer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Safety Officer at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- Safety and Security Officer at Mercy Corps
- HSE Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- QA/QC/ HSE Officer at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)