IT Sales Executive at DCK Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at DCK Nigeria Limited
DCK Limited is an IT Solutions company offering innovative and technology driven solutions to our customers across the following sectors: Finance, FMCG, Power, IT, Education, Oil & Gas and the Public Sector.
IT Sales Executive
- We’re looking to engage business development professionals to join our sales team. As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for seeking and engaging customer prospects and providing appropriate solutions for customers with a focus on customer satisfaction and top-line revenue growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer - business relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present, promote and sell our IT solutions using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve growth and hit agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Academic Background - A First Degree in a Technical/ICT/Business related field and have capacity to grasp technical concepts.
- Sales Experience - Prior sales experience preferably in an ICT environment. 3 - 5 years sales experience in the IT industry is required.
- IT Industry/Product Knowledge - Knowledge of how the IT industry in Nigeria operates and what it takes to sell IT solutions/services/products. Strong knowledge of OEM (Microsoft, CISCO, HP etc) solutions and services required.
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make technical presentations to clients.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Know More About DCK Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited