Dispatch Rider at AT&A Investment Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle
- They pick up documents, packages, letters and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages, food orders and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- The candidate must possess a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
As a Dispatch Rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be able to work on weekends
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.