SAN/NAS Storage Specialist at Wipro Limited
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
SAN/NAS Storage Specialist
- Responsible for performing daily operational tasks like storage provisioning and maintaining availability at the customer site(s). Provisions storage based on standardized procedures as outlined by HP best practice documentation.
- In Depth working knowledge of Data Migration and Storage implementation including 3PAR architecture
- Day-to-Day administration of SAN infrastructure.
- 3PAR Creating Host-connect, CPGs, Creating VVs, Assigning LUNs to HOST, Maintaining rcopys for DR, Troubleshooting tasks, Performance analysis, handling P1/P2 outages related to 3PAR & HP-XP storage.
- 3PAR / HP-XP Storage Allocation, CIFS/NFS allocation, performing the WWN Zoning in Cisco and Brocade switch, configuring and provision ISCSI Storage.
- Should have strong knowledge on System Reporter, AO, DO Configuration/implementation, Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays, Storage Migration Projects.
- Participates in the execution of the business continuance and disaster recovery plans as agreed upon by Wipro and the customer. In-depth knowledge of managing and administering replication services in HP 3PAR storages.
- Participates in the design and operational execution of the customer's storage disaster recovery process as required.Hands-on knowledge on in any of the storage management applications like 3PAR Inserv, Storage Essentials, Cisco Fabric Manager, Brocade SAN management.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of daily storage management tasks as well as providing recommendations for effective and efficient storage system use.
- Considered an expert in the implementation and use of HP storage solutions.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices in the implementation of complex storage environments.
- Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance in accordance with customer's change management policies.
- Participates in the continual review and improvement of existing operational policies and procedures in compliance with HP's storage management best practices. In depth Knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident management, Problem Management, Configuration management and Change Management processes
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA with Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor support.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wipro Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Wipro LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International