Creative Fashion Stylist at Smart Partners
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Creative Fashion Stylist
- Fashion stylists work for individuals, fashion houses and clothing brands
- The main responsibilities include providing fashion advice; choosing and co-coordinating outfits for models in photo shoots; and choosing props and accessories and preparing them for shoots.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises clients on dynamic styling for visuals.
- Orders clothing, fabrics, accessories, makeup and more to facilitate a wardrobe.
- Keeping up to date with current and changing trends in fashion and design.
- Advising clients on fashion styling for visuals.
- Selecting the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the shoot.
- Coordinates with photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, and other industry professionals in order to develop comprehensive looks for clients.
- Develops exclusive, creative, and unconventional designs.
- Organizes the wardrobes and outfits designed for a photo shoot or event.
- Travels in order to find specific fabrics or props
- Purchases and organizes necessary props and accessories.
- Keeps track of current, developing, and changing regional and global trends in fashion and design.
- Maintains a relationship with magazine publications, retailers, and wholesalers.
- Adapts to the client’s own interests in color, style, and shape.
- Coordinates shooting locations.
- Facilitates any delivery of a design or product.
- Develops new factors and objectives in accordance with market trends.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-4 years proven work experience
- Possesses strong communicating skills, especially in articulating new designs and products.
- Exhibits creativity and business sense.
- Can manipulate various fashion techniques, including mixing different fabrics, colors, and textures.
- Has the ability to adapt to changes in market interests.
- Demonstrates basic computer and reading skills.
- Possesses a keen understanding of the fashions that are acceptable and even expected for different types of events.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using "Creative Fashion Styliste" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Tailor at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Pedicurist at RoVedana
- Nail Technician at RoVedana
- Chinese Translator at Tongyi Allied Mining Limited
- Fashion Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- English to Fulah Translator at Lionbridge
- FON - English Speaking Interpreter - From Home at Grupo Noa International
- Translator English into Portuguese - P4 at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)