Performance, Training and Recruitment Officer (PTRO) at VoguePay
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VoguePay
Voguepay is Nigeria's leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
Performance, Training and Recruitment Officer (PTRO)
- We are presently looking for an experienced performance management candidate who is able to align employee competence, skill gaps and traning methodologies that helps in bridging concerns for improved performance whilst also ensuring the generations of quality placement lead for the organisation from time to time.
To succeed at this role, the following will be expected:
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance aimed at ensure the organisation is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
- Develop a performance outcome frame work that would include coaching and monitoring of employee
- Set performance target plans for individual employee and teams respectively
- Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to line managers.
- Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet organizational needs.
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver trainings.
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions in evaluating individual performance.)
- Evaluate job description and specification, partnering with the HR to determine staffing needs.
- Liaise with various departments,line managers to develop job descriptions,KPIs,Matrix for evaluation among others
- Manage job posting, generate quality leads for placement whilst liaising with the HR Team lead for strategic directions
- Advise company on best recruiting practices and establish selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Support the HR Team Lead to coordinate the recruitment process in achieving strategic objectives
- Produce detailed candidate profile summaries for shortlisted candidates
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Enhance performance of the department utilizing modern training and management techniques.
- Day-to-day supervision of trainers, training partners, training plan and content.
- Establish and maintain high quality of training results and training environment.
- Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the organization.
- Build high-performance teams by robustly managing both strong and under performance of the team, knowing when to intervene to drive continuous improvement and encouraging best practice and shared learning.
- Communicating with the line managers about the importance of performance management in driving successful results and how it is a part of their responsibility.
- Maintaining simplicity in the overall process of performance management and staff trainings
- Provide weekly,Monthly , Quarterly and annual performance report of each components of the organisation with a view to deriving and identifying analytical data for decision making
- Providing reports on department performance on a regular basis and managing training budget.
- Regularly produce internal reports, tender documents, and training related documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Administer appropriate company assessment and help in completing timely report on employment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Professional qualifications are added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years of directly related experience with proven record on the job
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight timescales.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be result and details oriented.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, and developing elated programs and recommendations.
- Proven project management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product