Treasury Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Treasury Marketing Officer
- The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities
- Generate Liability and manage the relationship between the client and the organisation
- Work toward the achievement of sales targets for Treasury Management products and services by applying well-developed business development and consultative sales techniques.
- Develop and expand the customer base also increase Treasury Marketing & Sales volume by presenting strategies/ideas tailored to all or specific customer needs.
- Increase market share and generate profit.
- Ensure an effective control on limits, policies, and procedures in dealing with clients.
- Develop objectives and action plans to achieve the company’s budgeted volumes and earnings in the area of Treasury marketing.
- Develop strategies and marketing plans to sell existing and new treasury products
- Customize financing solutions to help clients reduce their financing costs or currency risks
- Provide timely information/insights to clients regarding market opportunities.
- Comply with local laws, regulations and policies and operating procedures in order to control risks.
- Proactively, and with a long-term focus, develop an internal and external network that effectively generates prospects for new business as appropriate. This would include maintaining relationships.
- Ensure customer needs/expectations are profitably met and/or exceeded.
- Prepare proposals, undertake negotiations with prospects, and complete internal negotiations relative to Treasury and Payment Solutions sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of products, processes, and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements through audits and quality checks, to ensure decisions are adequately documented, and clearly communicated.
- Adhere to Know Your Client, Policies, and Procedures for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering
- Develop and execute plans to increase the commercial payment volume of existing clients through the use of value-added.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 or more years’ experience in liability generation/ treasury marketing in the financial sector
- Sales experience and business network in Lagos
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Sales Representative at Ecobrex
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)