Sales and Marketing Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Sales and Marketing Consultant
- Are you passionate about Sales, Digital Marketing, Client Acquisition and retention? Are you a self-starter, result oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills?
- Identifying sales leads and proactively seeking new business
- Maximizing revenue by implementing good yield management practices
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with existing clients & nurturing new contacts
- Maintain close contacts with clients in the portfolio to establish an intimate knowledge of client’s needs
- Development of new business via cold calling, referral, press, exhibitions, industry functions, LinkedIn, Social media
- Understanding, researching and implementing plans to deliver new business from new market segments
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Sales and Digital Marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working with C-level executive
- A degree holder from a top university ( a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- 3 years cognate experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- At least 2 Years of B2B Sales & Digital Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Perform work at a high level of competence and strong attention to detail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Consultant" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Business Analyst (Oil & Gas) at TL First
- Sales Girl at Avant Halogen
- Freelance Business Development Personnel at NetPro International Limited
- Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited