Business Development Executive-Production at School Kits Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
Business Development Executive-Production
- Developing a growth strategy for the Garment Production arm of the Company (Weave Worx)
- Identifying and Engaging prospects, follow up on business opportunities
- Initiating and maintaining profitable relationships with new/ existing customers
- Introducing new/ existing products to prospective clients
- Writing reports on trends in the industry - Education, Retail and Textile- and ensure management is properly informed.
- Negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals
Business Development Strategy:
- Prospecting potential new WW clients and convert into increased business
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Meeting with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identifying potential customers and the decision makers within the client organization and set up meetings with the decision makers.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop proposals that speak to WW customers’ needs,
- Negotiating and advising on pricing for WW customer requests.
Client relationship management:
- Presenting new products- WW- and other services/ partnership for schools, building new and enhancing existing relationships.
- Work with the Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met.
- Follow up with customers on order delivered to ensure satisfaction.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, conferences, school fun fair, inter-house sport activities, workshops, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with the Senior Management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, you will identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submission of weekly progress reports and ensuring all data reported are accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- Recording sales information and maintain customers’ records and database
- Required Experience - Minimum of 4 years
- Qualification - BSC/ MSc in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends (Market Knowledge)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks usage for Sales orders’ processes and analysis
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have attention to detail and be numerically sound
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Know More About School Kits LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Business Analyst (Oil & Gas) at TL First
- Sales Girl at Avant Halogen
- Freelance Business Development Personnel at NetPro International Limited
- Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited