Chief Operating Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Chief Operating Officer
Physical Exertion on the Job: N/A
- This role is responsible for managing all operational activities of the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
- Report To Whom: Chief Executive Officer
- Direct reports from: Heads of Operational Units/depts.
- Internal Relationship: All Staff
- External Relationship:
- Provide leadership for the day to day operations of the SBU in order to achieve quality service as well as efficiency and effectiveness of Operations.
- Liaise with the Leadership and the Departmental / Unit heads to develop strategic plans that support productivity, operational performance, staff retention and satisfaction and also drive the implementation processes.
- Prepare and manage annual operational budgets and financial reports for the Strategic Business Unit(s).
- Ensure the continued financial viability of the SBU’s operational units through financial (cost and revenue) management.
- Create management practices that support high performance in employees.
- Liaise with all departmental/unit heads to ensure that adequate operational support is rendered to the Programs of the Foundation.
- Develop and implement outreach programs to facilitate strategic partnership and business development initiatives.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan Implementation.
- Maintain effective liaison with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Trustees, Organizational Leadership, Community Leadership, Employees, Patients etc) to ensure the smooth running of the SBU
- Develop and manage the design of program plans for sustainability
- Development of program budgets and execution
- Interface with program stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work with CEO in sourcing for donor partnerships and collaborations
- Conduct of focused research and surveys in relevant program segments
- Oversee program data management
- Use and maintenance of program management templates
- Develop business cases for every new initiative in line with
- Organisational standard processes and policies
- Identification and management of program related risks
- Make periodic presentations of progress reports to management
- Conduct regular training/capacity building sessions for subordinates for effective knowledge transfers
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO and the group leadership.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification: Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years working experience.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Computer Literacy and knowledge.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power point).
- Exquisite knowledge of Operations in a Foundation.
- Ability to think strategically, plan, assign, supervise and coordinate the work of subordinates.
- Sound knowledge of project management with ability to mentor subordinates.
- Experienced in managing expectations of donor organisations.
- Micro financing and process proficiency will be an added advantage
- Strong program research capabilities.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong presentation and data management skills.
- A team player with effective communication.
Key Performance Metrics
- Budget Management.
- Availability of a viable Budget.
- Aggressive Revenue generation.
- Accounts Management and Reporting.
- Operation Management
- Optimal Cost/ Expense Reduction.
- Perfectly reconciled accounts.
- Rendition of Management reports.
- Efficient Operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer/Buyer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Shipping Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Solution Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Training & Development Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Dredge Master - Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Second Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Oiler at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Supermarket Manager at Domino Stores Limited
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at First Choice Leasing Limited
- General Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Senior Admin/Finance Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Accountant/Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Executive Assistant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Female Administrative Officer at Millie's International School