Automation Technician at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Install, maintain and inspect control system and workstation installations throughout the whole plant.
- Implement hardware and software upgrades as necessary for improved process control.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated system.
- Address any concerns operators would encounter, either in normal work hours or through an on-call rotation.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve issue and ensure top-quality job.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of computer maintenance and programming with STL or Ladder on Step 7.
The Person Must:
- Be a problem solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group
- Consultant - Technical Support to CSDevNet at Climate & Sustainable Development Network of Nigeria