Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication
Reporting to: HOD Commercial
- As Marketing Manager, Brand and Communications, you will manage the delivery of an effective marketing strategy for our company, delivering external and internal communications in order to increase awareness, generate demand and maintain share of voice.
- You will support the overall commercial strategy and assist the business to achieve its marketing objectives while maintaining budget.
- Reporting to the EHOD Commercial, candidate will be responsible for creating and delivery of the marketing activities as it relates to the brands and communication, predominantly in Nigeria, but also involve in the coordination of activities with Company Business Group Africa. As the first point of contact, will coordinate marketing activities mainly in Company Business Nigeria as it relates to Brands and Communication.
Core marketing areas include:
- Brand Management.
- External and Internal Communication.
- Advertising/PR in Nigerian and African media.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Engagement.
- Web design and SEO.
- E-Marketing and Promotions.
- Product Marketing and Sales Support.
- Budget & Cost Management.
- Sector specific marketing activities targeting key Industries
- Database management and optimization
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns via a number of media platforms, including digital and direct marketing activity, events and email promotions.
- He/she will also be expected to drive traffic to the website, generating sales leads by using innovative design ideas and Search Engine Optimization.
- Candidate will work closely with the media and specific trade titles to maximize coverage.
- Candidate will liaise with Internal Stakeholders including Product Managers, Sales Managers, Finance & Treasury managers and the Management team.
- He/ She is responsible for all Internal Communication and engagement campaigns.
- Candidate will be expected to deliver joint marketing campaigns with multinational corporations, developing partnerships and joint promotions.
- Candidate will manage relationship between external parties including Marketing Agencies, Public Relations Agencies and Production Houses, as well as Trade and Industry Associations, Local & International Industry Publications / Trade journals and other marketing collateral suppliers.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 7 years post call experience working Management/Supervisory experience essential. Experience in Telecoms or technology sector required.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration from a reputable university. A Master’s Degree and Professional Marketing Qualification (e.g.CIM) will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing, have a strong commercial grounding and possess excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to build and manage project timelines and budgets with a focus on delivery and seeing assignments through to completion are key personal attributes required.
- This role is a wide ranging and high profile one, so the candidate will therefore have a proven track record in Brand marketing, internal & external communications, creative writing and/or website design and management.
- Candidate will be fully IT literate, with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and have highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Strong knowledge in corporate communication management, sales presentation, as well as People leadership and management skills, budgeting and negotiation and strong knowledge of the IT/Telecom Industry and current marketing trends will be required.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Have a strong customer facing presence.
- Be able to communicate across all levels within the organizations.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed Oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be well organized, structured with the ability to drive and oversee multi-discipline projects across many companies and organizations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure all outputs are of the highest quality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer/Buyer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Shipping Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Solution Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Training & Development Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Chief Operating Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Dredge Master - Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Second Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Oiler at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited