Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a DFID-funded through UNICEF for early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the State governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur'anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment will provides leadership and technical support to the Technical Director in the areas of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health.
- S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program
- Possession ofan MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Senior Finance & Admin Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Finance & Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Accountant at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- SILC Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Protection Field Officer at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Program Manager (Trainer) at Catholic Relief Services
- Technical Specialist - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot