Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
Slot: 3 Openings
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a DFID-funded through UNICEF for early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the State governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur'anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states
- Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation under the supervision of the STA- Monitoring & Evaluation, for technical oversight, is responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the country office.
- S/he will work with others in the country office and state offices to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and projects M&E needs, to manage the day-to-day administration of the DHIS from the back-end and responding to data modifications and Change Management Procedure (CMP) routinely across all the GF supported facilities including the PHCs.
- This position will also manage some aspects of core M&E routine operations including Data Analytics on DHIS. Troubleshooting of data management issues and support to points of service.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project- level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project- level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Senior Finance & Admin Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Finance & Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Accountant at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Complaint Feedback & Protection Officer at CARE
- Non-formal Education Officer at fhi 360
- Non-formal Education Specialist at fhi 360
- Health Officers at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Child Protection Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Child Protection Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Data Enumerator (DTM) - 12 (Sokoto) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Data Enumerator (DTM) - 12 (Katsina) at International Organization for Migration - IOM