Sales/Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Salpha Energy Limited
Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/Sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organisations market position and achieve financiaol growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knoledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s.
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
Method of Application
THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Recent Jobs from Salpha Energy Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cashier at Salpha Energy Limited
- Know More About Salpha Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana