Executive Driver at AT&A Investment Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 1 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The company driver is responsible for ensuring the proper maintenance of AT&A vehicles and the safe delivery of staff to their respective destinations as well as the timely delivery and collection of written documents;
- The company driver is required to conduct periodic checks of the vehicles and make appropriate complaints and advise on repairs where necessary. Drivers also have a duty to remain alert and be aware of their environment around their vehicle. They must be on the lookout for other vehicles, pedestrians and road hazards.
- Maintain high standard of service to both staff and external guests;
- Ensure staff are safely driven to and from their respective destination;
- Ensure you drive at a reasonable speed;
- Adaptation of a healthy lifestyle to promote physical fitness;
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty;
- Every driver on the road has a duty to drive at a reasonable, safe speed. What constitutes a safe speed is determined more by traffic conditions, weather conditions, road conditions and visibility;
- Drivers also have a duty to keep their vehicles maintained and in safe operating condition. All lights and brakes need to be working properly and he/she must ensure that the vehicle’s fluids are at optimal levels;
- Ensure company cars are clean and in good condition; Clean car seats, rugs, dashboards and mats on a daily basis;
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking tire pressure and seat belts, ensuring they are in good order;
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc;
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule;
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required;
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations;
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances;
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures;
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Mentally chart out best possible route to reach desired destination;
- Log official trips;
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills And Abilities
- The knowledge, experience and skills required for satisfactory job performance.
The company driver must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of Federal Road Safety Laws;
- Good traffic judgment;
- Good knowledge about car mechanics;
- knowledge of driving protocols and procedures;
- Well-versed in reading maps and handling GPS;
- Keen understanding of handling basic vehicle maintenance and repair tasks.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, some weekends and public holidays as required;
- Discreet and respectful of confidentiality;
- Integrity and politeness.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- The company driver should be a seasoned, well experienced driver with a minimum of 5 years corporate driving experience and a valid driver’s license.
- He should have proven experience, a good driving record with no traffic violations and have experience in maintaining and repairing vehicles.
- Minimum of a Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.C.E)
The company driver must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent driving skills;
- Excellent visionary projection;
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good in communicating in English
- Being well-organized and systematic ;
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual;
- Personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic;
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations;
- Complete understanding of charting out best possible routes in order to save time and fuel;
- Exceptional city, intercity and interstate navigation skills;
- Capability of working well under pressure especially in adverse situations such as accidents or traffic;
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent driving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills, especially verbal;
- Problem analysis and problem – solving;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Time management skills;
- Any other duties/roles that would be assigned to him by the Executive Management from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from AT&A Investment Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive, Haulage/Logistics at AT&A Investment Limited
- Dispatch Rider at AT&A Investment Limited