Ticketing & Issuing Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
Ticketing & Issuing Manager
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross - sell and up - sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of OND in any approved Polytechnic and course
- Minimum of ten years of ticket booking, issuing, reissuing, revalidating, cancelling, etc experience in the Tourism industry is critical and COMPULSORY.
- Experience in at least two of the Global Distribution Systems (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) is CRITICAL AND COMPULSORY.
- Experience in Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage
- Must presently be working with any Traveling Agency with the designation of at least Assistant Ticketing & Issuing Manager or Assistant Operations Manager. Applicants below these levels should not apply or else their applications will automatically be discarded.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Experience in Tours and Hotel booking is also critical
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very, very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.
- Know More About Ashton & Dave TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at ICarryGo
- BMATT Nigeria Travel Clerk - A1 at British High Commission
- Office Manager at Sanddriana Group
- Travel Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited
- Driver to the Executive Director at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Visa Specialist at Bon Voyage Travel