Medical Secretary - Laboratory at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Medical Secretary - Laboratory
Industry: Health Care
- To proactively assist the work of the Client's Medical Science Laboratory in delivering secretarial and administrative support in accordance with the aims of the Business Unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of hospital layout, equipment requirements, manual handling, health & safety.
- Provide support services to patients and staff as required.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt.
- Receive and send messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Act in accordance with departmental policies.
- Act as an ambassador for the Hospital Group.
- Previous experience in a secretarial role in a medical facility or a role involving working with medical terminology.
- Understanding customer services within a hospital environment.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent keyboard, written and typing skills.
- 1-3 years experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Secretary - Radiology at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Junior Resident Doctor (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Garki Hospital Abuja (GHA)
- Junior Resident Doctor (Paediatrics) at Garki Hospital Abuja (GHA)
- ALS Doctor at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Consultant for External Mid Term evaluation of Norwegian Church Aid’s (NCA) Humanitarian Program to Peoples of Concern in Borno, Nigeria 2017-2019 at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Quality Focal Person at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Laboratory Surveillance Specialist at ICAP