Social Media Specialist at Giantability Media Network Limited
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 31 August, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Giantability Media Network Limited
Giantability Media Network is a Christian organization that hosts Livinghope Christian International Magazine, which is published bi-monthly in the electronic and hardcopy format.
Social Media Specialist
- The Social Media Specialist will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brands
- He/she will run social media advertising and digital marketing campaigns that drives engagement by creating high-quality written and visual contents
- Engages influencers and manages activities on our social media platforms, which include responding to comments and questions, and with a view to increasing the number of followers.
- Plans and implements social media strategies to align with business goals
- Creates and shares appealing content (graphic, images and video) to generate engagements
- Collaborate with the advert executives, video editor and graphic designer on ideas that would drive traffic to our Website, Forum, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google plus
- Generates new ideas and concepts for our social media platforms
- Uses timelines and scheduled contents for ensuring consistency in streaming for audience interactions
- Works on a full time basis and makes inputs on all our social media platforms on a daily basis with measurable goals and results made evident
- Good knowledge of digital marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Social media specialist
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Must have excellent copywriting skills
- Must have at least 3 years experience in social media management and verifiable skills in branding and digital marketing of products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Giantability Media Network LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Editor at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Manager at NewsDirect
- Special Project/Advert Assistant Manager at NewsDirect
- Representative Correspondent at NewsDirect
- Senate Correspondent at NewsDirect
- Finance Correspondent at NewsDirect