Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nextzon Business Services Limited
Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Senior Associate (Assistant Manager)
Reference Number: NEX-Senior Associates-030
- We are seeking to engage the services of Senior Associates (Assistant Managers) who will be responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling and delivery of solutions on behalf of the company to meet clients’ expectations.
The role will include:
- Meeting defined financial targets and other business goals
- Organizing and editing research figures/data obtained from subordinates for project work
- Managing multiple engagements and projects without difficulty.
- Developing and cultivating client relationships at management and executive levels.
- Targeting and selling consulting services to existing and potential client companies.
- Directing, developing, coordinating and managing profitability of engagements.
- Implementing business plans, goals and objectives of the strategic business unit (SBU)
- Managing all client relationships and ensuring effective service delivery system and customer satisfaction
- Effectively managing and coordinating unit personnel in manner conducive to the achievement of company’s corporate objectives
Qualifications & Experience
- A good Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1))
- A Postgraduate Degree (MBA, MSc, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Project management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ practical experience in management consulting is compulsory
- Previous experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit Project Management skills
- Analytical and Qualitative thinking
- Information Sourcing and Reporting (research) skills
- Product / Project development
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Income Generation (Sales & Marketing) and Business Development
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed IT skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Reference Number of the position of interest, e.g. (NEX-Senior Associates-030)
- This role could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- Only applicants with relevant Management Consulting experience with matching skills will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- Know More About Nextzon Business Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
- Administrative Staff at Pickmeup
- Clerk/Secretary at Avant Halogen
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Administrative Officer at Nextworks Limited
- Personal Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Executive Assistant at DM Holdings
- Personal Assistant to the Group CFO/CEO at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited