Procurement Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Plan, source, select and procure services and contracts in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract execution, termination, renewal or amendment of terms.
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Carry out regular market surveys and reports on the status of procurement and ongoing project/contracts activities.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Be focused and results oriented.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- First degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- CIPS and COREN will be an added advantage.
- Two years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- ERP Technical Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.