Marketing Manager - Adhesives at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tropical General Investments
Cormart was incorporated in 1981 as a trading company specializing in Industrial Raw Materials and Chemicals. We represent the business interests of top Multinational Companies who wish to do business in Nigeria. We import, stock and distribute chemicals and other Raw Materials for the paint, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage industries.
Marketing Manager - Adhesives
- Developing and executing the Trade & BTL Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs).
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that Trade Marketing & BTL Strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets.
- Managing Brand communication for BTL activations for multiple products aligned with corporate Brand strategy
- Ensuring the proper development, execution and bench-marking of all Trade and BTL Programs designed to increase Brand Visibility and Top of Mind Awareness and Recall for the Brand.
- Leading trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations.
- Designing & implementing BTL marketing plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility, top of mind awareness & recall.
- Identifying & ensuring that BTL activity (shop Branding / sign boards / Arches / In store Promotions / POSM’s etc.) are done as defined & documented.
- Identifying, negotiating and following up with BTL POSM Vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery of In-shop branding tools and materials.
- Implementing and evaluating both trade and consumer promotions for the priority channels on time and within budget to maximize the return on investment and ensure adequate levels of trade and target consumer participation.
- Creating and maintaining the trade marketing calendar of activities and special promotions in seamless coordination with the Sales team.
- Implementing and tracking Trade Marketing programs for distributors and retailers designed to increase Sales, Category Presence, Brand Visibility and Brand Awareness.
- Identifying and developing necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve trade and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and evaluating Trade Marketing Programs and BTL Campaigns and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Tracking and reporting on POS trend, market coverage, distributor store execution as well as assortment and promotion performance.
- Analyzing brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase sales.
- Interacting with internal & external stakeholders to ensure execution as per the defined guidelines.
- Coordinating with the digital marketing to ensure Trade Marketing and BTL Point of Sale Promotion Activity and Display promoted online on social media (later stage)
Marketing Related Deliverables:
- Manage all sales activation programs that are organized by supporting the Cormart sales rep posted at upcountry locations as well as the CORMART staff who are deployed for the program duration.
- Identify the best promotion method of deployment for the branch /territory based on the brief received by the branch manager.
- Present comparative analysis of various options available for promotions for assessment of the senior team and the branch manager as and when required.
- Provide ROI assessment for each delivery platform and after each promotion exercise undertaken
- Market research - Competitor data collection & collation
- SOP preparation for activation's, seminars etc.
- POS ordering & follow up
- Identify new territories in the upcountry markets that are not covered as yet by the branch.
- Identify key markets in the untapped potential geographies that can be targeted for business growth by the branch.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Manager - Adhesives at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group