Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
MEL Manager - Stamping Out Slavery
Project Overview and Role
- DFID is funding a programme to support the mitigation and prevention of human trafficking in Edo State, Nigeria. This will be done through various interventions including: (1) technical assistance to Edo State Government; (2) a Challenge Fund for civil society organizations (CSOs) and; (3) a learning platform to collate, generate and disseminate emerging evidence and lessons.
- In close collaboration with the Team Leader and the strategic advisors, the MRM Manager will be required to further establish and support the implementation and adaptation of the MEL Plan.
- The MRM manager will ensure overall quality and will maintain robust and adaptive monitoring and results measurement (MRM) systems. S/he will build the capacity of project technical staff in monitoring results, adapting strategies and in capturing learning.
- The MRM Manager will be a key member of the technical advisory team and will liaise with the Team Leader to identify gaps in Monitoring and Results Measurement and will advise best practices to address the gaps.
- He/She will be located in the hub office in Edo State.
The MRM Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Design, implement and lead adaptations to the project MEL Plan
- Revise and implement the Theory of Change and MEL Framework (Logframe)
- Develop and roll out baseline (registration) survey
- Analysis of data and providing creative and innovative ways to share that data to wider audiences, including donors, private sector and academic institutions
- Contribute to and facilitate the process of client reporting and reviews, including achievements of project milestones.
- Review data flows and data collection methods, including regular data quality checks
- Lead regular project reviews and reporting of results
- Build capacity of project technical staff and partners in monitoring results and in capturing learning
- Manage staff and contractors in relation to MRM-initiated activities, including short-term advisors, media consultants and part-time data collectors
- Support Team Leader in mentoring and guiding MRM team and put in place strategies for training and additional capacity building of team.
Essential Education and Experience Required:
- Experience in implementing MEL Plans, including quantitative and qualitative indicator measurement for adaptive development programmes.
- Relevant work experience should include activities related to monitoring programmes tackling trafficking and modern slavery, preferably in Nigeria
Key Competencies Required:
- The ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent Team Working skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written; including fluency in English
- A passion for the international development sector.
- Exceptional analytical and writing skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.