Field Agronomist at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Locations: Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara, Anambra, Rivers and Enugu
- Master's in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any other related field
- Certificate and experience in marketing especially in agricultural products
- 2-4 years working relevant working experience as a Field Agronomist
- Must be well rounded in fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers in specialised areas.
- Must be based in the following Locations or willing to relocate at your own expense and can speak the local dialect fluently
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- House Keeping Supervisor at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Assistant General Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited