Social Media/Inbound Sales Intern at House of Jethro
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at House of Jethro
House of Jethro - This is your one-stop hub for tips on achieving a remarkable event and improving your social media presence.
Social Media/Inbound Sales Intern
- If you’re a natural salesperson – or if you’re simply persuasive and have flair for social media marketing – don’t miss out on this opportunity.
- Houseofjethro, an event PR and social media agency needs Social media/inbound sales Interns to provide upbeat and top-notch customer service for their clients’ customers, bent towards making sales and meeting goals.
- This is a part-time internship role ranging from 12 weeks to 24 weeks.
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Using the major social networks for social selling and to prospect.
- Convert customer contacts into sales by matching our services to the customer’s need
People We Are Looking For
- Hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills.
- Great written and oral communication skills and a good phone/email manner.
- Some understanding/experience with social media marketing.
- Some experience in customer service/Inbound Sales.
What We Offer
- Training, primarily focused on inbound marketing, Copywriting and social media marketing.
- This is a paid remote internship. You have the freedom to work remotely - from home - in a flexible way. You will need your own computer and internet access.
- We expect this role to grow into full-time roles after the internship.
- This internship opportunity is 100% remote with flexible work hours.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re interested in this role.
- Know More About House of JethroSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Advisor, Federal Executive Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Business Writer at Entrepreneurs.ng
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Display Ads Campaign Manager at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Nigeria Government Relations Specialist at One Acre Fund
- NYSC Intern at Aitechma
- Social Media Manager at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Creative Specialist - Video, Audio and Graphic Designs at Digital Marketing Skill Institute