StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Business Development/Marketing Executive (Event Centre)
Our client is an Event Centre located in Lagos. Their facility provides an amiable environment for all kinds of events. They require the services of a Business Development/Marketing Executive for immediate employment.
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos State (candidates residing within Oregun and its environment will be given priority).
- Source and secure new business relationship for the centre.
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns and undertake all duties necessary to deliver such strategies and marketing objectives.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, audience and objectives.
- Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the organizations events success.
- Manage the production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through print and electronic distribution via the Internet.
- Measure and analyse the event activity against targets and building on success of activities.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings for the MD with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery for all events held.
- Maintain and update customer databases, send out seasonal promotions and mailers to customers.
- Coordinate suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
Education & Competencies Requirements:
- Bsc/HND in Hospitality/Hotel Management, Public Relation & Promotion and other Social Sciences.
- Aged between 25-40 years with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar position.
- Social Media, Events/Project & Relationship Management Skills.
- Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- The ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling events, high quality standards, initiative, results orientation, creativity and integrity.
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering corporate/private events.
- Must be willing to learn fast; Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
- Budget awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Good organisational and planning skills
Salary and how to apply:
Proposed salary is N100, 000/m plus commission.
Qualified candidates should Forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘E-BD-ME’ as the subject of the application before 2nd August 2019.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Development/Marketing Executive (Event Centre) - firstname.lastname@example.org