Anaesthetist Nurse at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 29 July, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- To company’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- To Company Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the clinic.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
Training And Investigation:
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and company`s requirements
- Recognized diploma in Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
- 5 years of working experience of which the last 2 years should be in continual practice in anaesthesia, emergency / intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well as in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software's knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge's in maintenance of technical equipment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Consultant, Support Training Workshops on OneHealth Tool and STATA at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Consultant, Improving Efficiency of Public Health Spending Through Public Finance Management Reforms at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Consultant: Improving Efficiency of Public Health Spending at National and Sokoto State through Public Finance Management Reforms at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Consultant II - Capacity Building of NPSCMP Role in Laboratory LMIS Reporting and Data Use on the NHLMIS Platform at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Safe Space Supervisor - Psychologist at Plan International
- Laboratory Technician at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Psycho-Social Worker at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Laboratory Surveillance Specialist at ICAP