Business Analyst at Finance Life Technologies Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Finance Life Technologies Limited
Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating business processes, requirement gathering, documentation and due diligence for investment and grant raise, anticipating business requirement and uncovering areas of improvement, develop, prioritize and implement the solutions. This is achieved through intense research and deep analysis:
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Scheduling meeting: Internal and external for stakeholders and management.
- Business strategy planning documentation, review and update.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Developing proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of business line and partnerships.
- Conducting Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis quarterly.
- Review and update company KYC requirement: Aimed at Improving customer engagement, solution prioritization to ensure product competitiveness.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal): Across company’s multiple partnerships and project.
- Constant review, evaluations and automating business reporting framework.
- Carry out electronic harmonization of system to supervisory records on a daily and weekly bases
- Establish and validate customer metrics across teams.
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.