Sales and Distribution Lead (Detergents) at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 26 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Detergent) company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:pivpotage
Sales and Distribution Lead (Detergents)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Reports to: CEO.
- To work closely with distributors in winning across the wholesale/semi-wholesale, Off Trade Retail and On-Trade Key Accounts layers of the region towards ensuring product brand availability in On-trade & Off-trade retail outlets.
- Managing relationships with Key Trade Partners (Distributors, Wholesalers, Off trade Retail and Key On trade accounts) and to deliver territory coverage, distribution and share growth ambition, to deliver sales volume expectation.
- Distribution Management - Build capacity of distributor and wholesalers organizations to deliver sustainable business growth:
- Build profitable relationships with key wholesale and retail accounts within the territory to deliver Detergent Brand OAS - Coverage, Distribution, Visibility, Pricing, etc.
- Effectively manage all Resources deployment within the territory to deliver value growth for the detergent brand.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development and management to counter competitive activities in the territory.
- Ensure and manage appropriate promotional activity in the right outlets.
- Sales Drivers - Ensuring distributor sales support Resources are deployed to gain full return on investment by working with Distributor/Staff, Other Staff/Managers to ensure operational efficiency:
- Ensuring On Time & In Full Payment by credit customers via effective management of cash flow (revenue generation and operating expenditure control)
- Ensuring Regular business review with key distributors and top Customers (on & Off Trade) in coverage area.
- Ensuring on time in full Report renditions as required – Stock count, Promo, Competitive activities, Etc.
- Achieving profitable volume and market share target for the territory by driving sales out for the distributors
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must be a graduate (B.Sc./HND in any Discipline. Sales/Marketing experience will be an added advantage) with minimum of 5-8 years Sales experience in the FMCG could be considered.
- Must have good presentation skills, strong numerical skills, basic computer literacy (excel & MS word) are important.
- Must have good communication skills –written and verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be healthy and physically fit.
- Must have problem Solving skills
- Must be an experienced driver with valid driver’s license
- Must have commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role title "Sales and Distribution Lead" as the subject of application.
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales and Distribution Lead (Detergents) at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Fosad Consulting
- B2B Corporate Sales Officer at Beacongate Limited
- Sales & Venue Manager at Balmoral Group
- Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Sales Executive (Female) at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Marketing Executive at AIM Consultants
- Business Development Officer at Sigma Consult
- Sales Intern at Henkel