SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Expat Modern Trade Manager (Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- The Modern Trade Manager is responsible for all activities that could improve sales and revenue in the modern trade channel.
- Responsible for the management of sales targets across the modern trade channel.
- Responsible for the prices management process - formulating the pricing strategy and implementing the approved pricing structure on all products.
- Responsible for end-to-end management and growth of the modern trade channel.
- Responsible for in-depth market competitor analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling Key Accounts / channel sales managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Directly manage major and critical developing customer accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Responsible for growing market share for Sims products in the modern trade channel
- Develop and lead effective go to market model strategy for the channel
- Prevention of out-of-stock situations across all major customers nation-wide.
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales/marketing
- Experience in a similar role in the consumer electronics industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply