Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Manager at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 26 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Manager
- Design, develop and implement Environmental & Social Management System, Waste Management Plan, Occupational Health and Safety Policy among others.
- Ensure employee, EPC, O&M personnel comply with corporate Environmental, Social, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Prepare Sustainability report including E&S Monitoring reports and development impact report.
- Ensure adherence to IFC performance standards including Assessment and Management of Environmental and Social Risks and Impacts, Labor and Working Condition, resource efficiency and pollution prevention.
- Ensure ESG-related risks and opportunities are embedded them into their long-term strategy and value.
- 10+ years’ experience of environmental, social, governance, health, safety, waste and sustainability practice
- 3+ years’ experience applying IFC performance standards 1 to 4.
- Experience developing and implementing Environmental & Social Management System, Waste Management Plan, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- E&S Consulting and IFC standard EIA experience is a plus.
- First Degree in Biochemistry, Environmental Sciences.
- Master Degree in Environmental Management, Sustainability is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘ESG Manager’ as the subject of the mail
- Know More About Peridot Forte Solutions ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Field HSE Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- QHSE Safety Coach at Atlas Professionals
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Manager at Willers Solutions
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management (QHSE) Officer at EST Master Construction Limited
- Planner - Safety, Health & Environment at MTN Nigeria
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Chief Road Safety Specialist, PICU1 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- HSE Manager at African Industries Group - AIG