Call Center Agent at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 25 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Call Center Agent
Location: Lagos (Island and Mainland)
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers. He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- HND/BSc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 28 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills
- Must be Fluent in English and one other Language
- One or two years’ experience working in a related job role.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Attractive Basic pay and other benefits
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Management Centre