Ticketing/Reservation Agent at Discovery Travel & Tours Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 26 July, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Discovery Travel & Tours Limited
Discovery Travel & Tours Limited is a leader in the Aviation Industry and Travel Management geared towards providing Professional, Excellent, High quality customer focused services through Technology and Integrity while being Innovative at our solutions. We have the ability to administer a Company-wide travel policy with exceptional data management capability. The company has in place a team that boast of integrity arising from different fields and backgrounds
- Handle deposits and payments for bookings.
- Sell Services and Product like Hotels and cruises package deals; car rental facilities sell additional insurance packages and car upgrades; and airlines sell seats with additional legroom and services etc
- Stay within the client’s budget
- Review visas and other travel necessities.
- Resolve issues and emergencies
- HND / B.Sc in any field.
- 2 years of working experience in airline ticketing.
- Customer service skills required
- Must know how to issue tickets with either Amadeus and Galileo software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job tilte as the subject of the email.