Brand Strategist at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 15 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Strategist who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager. (Preferably in BTL Marketing)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent Numerical and report writing skills.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- B.Sc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related Field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Content and Digital Marketing Executive at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Editor at May University Press Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Communication Executive at Mosaic Limited
- Brand Marketing Strategy Manager at Virtual Staffing
- Graphics Illustrator & Animator at Tanus Books Limited
- Digital Marketer at Lantern Books
- Independent Community Manager at Divergent Marketing Services Limited