Domestic Chef/Cook at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 20 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair - Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
- This role requires setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. Successful candidate must be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff and also ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Performs and coordinates all household cooking;
- Responsible for the preparation of Papa and Mama’s meals;
- Develops ,plans and introduces new menus upon request;
- Oversees the preparation of guest’s food;
- Prepares weekly kitchen shopping list;
- Liaises regularly with store keeper to ensure regular updates on stock list and stock level
- Ensures staff compliance kitchen etiquette
- Receive and store supplies.
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional.
- Plan menus and estimate food requirements.
- Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment, appliances, and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures. Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Take responsibility for the use and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
- Plan menus that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing, taking advantage of foods in season and local availability. Managing kitchen staff to deliver on cooking
- Ensure weekly requests are forwarded to procurement officer for processing.
- B.Sc or relevant certification in catering and hotel management
- Must Possess good supervisory and organizational skills;
- Understands the importance of beautiful presentation and great taste
- Proven experience as Chef/Cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Neat individual
- Detail oriented
- Meticulous and methodological
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Facility Supervisor at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Know More About Nicole Sinclair ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Executive Chef at Nera Hotels
- Experienced Ice Cream Manager at Nera Hotels
- Sous Chef at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Bakery Operations Manager at Owens and Xley
- Bakery Officer at Grubbix Catering Services
- Chef/Cook at MBO Audit & Consult
- Director (Surveyor) SGL 17 at Federal Civil Service Commission
- Chef De Partie at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel