We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful. We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Year 1/Year 2 (Key Stage 1) Class Teacher.
If you are a Primary class teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children need you!
Experienced Female Primary Class Teacher (Key Stage 1)
You will be:
- Passionate about teaching
- Able to create a vibrant and stimulating learning environment
- Keen to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Willing to work hard and contribute within a small and dedicated team
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first degree in Early Childhood Education and a Post Graduate qualification in the same field will be an advantage
- Have 3-5 years teaching experience in a similar role
- Be a strong classroom practitioner with thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- You are able to nurture and develop the students’ love of education through your own passion for teaching; being a life-long learner and seeking to communicate a genuine love of learning through your lessons.
- You will have understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Be a well-organised team player with good communication skills
- Demonstrate a proficient level of computer literacy
- Be a willing learner with a commitment to your own professional development
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to form good relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Be someone who is prepared to fully immerse themselves in the life of the school and become one of the team
Method of Application
If the above sounds like you, then, we would like to hear from you.
Send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com