Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Head of Production Operations / Production Manager
We are looking to hire seasoned Head of Production Operations / Production Manager who responsible for managing the total production line in the Printing Press for the achievement of continuous improvement and optimization of all processes in order to ensure increased customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Summary Key Deliverables:
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day production operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining accurate data related to production.
- Effective manpower planning and shift optimization
- Effective waste control of materials and time
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and cost effective management of day to day operations
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Plan, schedule, re-negotiate schedules as necessary ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Stay up to update on print trends/new technology and see to staff development through organized trainings.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination of the team to ensure people development for optimal productivity
- Create efficiencies and production workflows to accommodate a fast paced, growing workload.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering / Sciences or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Possess other relevant professional affiliations and certifications
- 7+ years’ experience with proven work experience
- Practical knowledge of use of Heidelberg CD, and SM machine series
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Passionate and self-driven with keen attention for details
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.