Qualified Nurse/Experienced Midwife at Beacongate Limited
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Qualified Nurse/Experienced Midwife
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Nursing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Beacongate Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Laboratory Scientist at Beacongate Limited
- Senior Medical Officer at Beacongate Limited
- Marketer at Beacongate Limited
- Know More About Beacongate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs) at International Medical Corps
- Nutritionist, NOB at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Royal Hospital
- Nurse/Midwife at Royal Hospital
- Director, University Health Services (CONTISS II 15) at Federal University Dutsin-Ma
- Psychologist Consultant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Medical Officer at Lagoon Hospitals