- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Company Accountant at Landlagos
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Landlagos
Landlagos - We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related
- 4 years experience in Accounting preferred
- Experience and informed with all standard accounting procedures and principles
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task with good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel proficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Landlagos
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cinematographer at Landlagos
- Know More About LandlagosSimilar Jobs
- Health Finance Consultant - HP+ at Palladium Group
- Internal Control Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- General Accounting Manager at Ibom Air
- Audit & Controls Manager at Ibom Air
- Revenue Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Head, Accounts at NSIK Engineering Company Limited