Social Media & Growth Hacker Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited - Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
Social Media & Growth Hacker Intern
Jhaki (www.jhaki.com) is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Social Media and Growth Hacker Intern who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience.
- You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
- Getting started, you will be tasked with identifying the key topics and trends in our industry.
- You will learn quickly how to attract and engage our target audience. As an important member of a
- fast-growing start-up, you will be expected to become an expert and thought-leader on your topics of choice.
- In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing at Datahug
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
Method of Application
Qualified Candidate should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from ConnectRail Service Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Retired Custom Officer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Know More About ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Community Care Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Monitoring & Evaluation Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Intern at Geek Code Planet
- Social Media Manager at KraksTV
- Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Lantern Ambassador at Lantern Books
- Graphic designer at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited