Learning & Development Personnel at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Learning & Development Personnel
- To oversee the implementation of training processes, ensuring all employees are skilled in current industry practices and technical procedures while delivering the corporate business mandate.
- Assists in the development of the Annual Training Plan, Strategy, Calendar Budget for the Business.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and documents all standard operating procedures (SOP) to deliver quality training, including on-boarding programs,technical training and on-the job (OTJ) training for IBEDC staff
- Assists in the design of training programs, curriculum, content, and schedules to implement in-house training and knowledge sharing.
- Works with Function Heads at the HQ and Supervisors on the field to analyze skill gaps and advise on the intervention strategies necessary to fill the gaps which may include and not limited to Corrective Action, Preventive Action(CAPA) responses.
- Monitors all learning and performance coaching activities to ensure effective delivery and outcomes
- Carrying out periodic Job Analysis for the design/redesign of accurate job descriptions and competency framework for all technical job roles.
- Communicates all training opportunities (internal and external) available to employees and clearly outlines requirements for participation
- Oversees the maintenance of all necessary training and development records in hard and soft-copy.
- Encode annual training plan/calendar into the SAGE ERP platform
Qualifications and Requirements
- Specialization: B.Sc in any related field, Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Possession of a steep learning curve i.e. ability to learn fast across different and sometimes unrelated concepts.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Acute understanding of leading training methodologies, practices and trends
- Excellent research and presentations skills
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working in a SAGE ERP enabled environment
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, click on "Click Here See Vacancies" and select "Learning & Development Personnel" to apply accordingly.
Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc career website on careers.ibedc.com to apply
- Know More About Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) PlcSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Human Resources Assistant at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Human Resources Officer at OfficeMakers International
- HR and Admin Officer at Lopworks Limited
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Deloitte
- Human Resource Officer at Venerer Talent
- Training & Development Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning at Alfred & Victoria Associates