Our client is a well respected broadband internet and broadband service company. They are admired for their Customer experience, Professionalism, Reliability, Flexibility, Responsiveness, Innovative products and services and Exemplary corporate citizenship.
Territory Sales Manager
They currently have an opening for a
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Company 1owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Territory Sales Manager -Port Harcourt Application Link
Territory Sales Manager in Abuja. Application Link
Territory Sales Manager in Lagos. Application Link
Method of Application
OR send their CVs to email@example.com using "the job title and location" as the subject of the mail