Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is an industry certified Training and Consultancy Institute, established to support Governmental Agencies, Organizations, Host Communities and their people within the Oil& Gas, Manufacturing, Production, Banking, Energy, Hospitality and Educational industries. With a great burden of closing the skill-gap that exist in the Nigerian Industry and transferring of technology to our great country.
Electrical Electronics Technician - C & G IVQ
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Part Time
The trainers will typically perform the following roles:
- Development of new training programmes
- Facilitate electrical Electronic technician training programmes
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Provide support in marketing engineering programmes to target audience.
- Ensure the program is in line with Institute standards.
- Serves as a liaison between the company and registered Trainees
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of program
- Development of new courses
- Prepare manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses
- Practical knowledge of electrical maintenance and installation
Minimum Qualifications - Education And Experience
- Knowledge of City and Guilds curriculum is highly required
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- Five years experience of Electrical Electronics Engineering (3) years of teaching and research
- Ensure delegates excel and get certified by international bodies
- Practical experience as a technician/Engineer in any organization
- Relevant certifications in the area(s) of expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering professional courses
- Passionate about teaching and facilitating.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Info@dexterousinstitute.com using this subject (Electrical Electronics Technicial C & G IVQ) or (NEBOSH IGC INSTRUCTOR /ASSESSOR). with their Resume/CV enclosed.