Secretary at Institute of Credit Administration
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administ
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- First Degree/HND in Secretarial Administration and Management
- Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, PageMaker, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc).
- Must have minimum of 70WPM in typing.
- Well-grounded in oral English communication and writing skill.
- Must be truly hardworking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Know More About Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations