Secretary at Institute of Credit Administration
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administ
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- First Degree/HND in Secretarial Administration and Management
- Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, PageMaker, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc).
- Must have minimum of 70WPM in typing.
- Well-grounded in oral English communication and writing skill.
- Must be truly hardworking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Know More About Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Executive Assistant at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at Tufts Management School
- Area Operations Manager at Save The Children
- Admin Officer at Amazuma Services Limited
- Receptionist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Opportunity Grant Technician - All Interested Candidates at US Embassy
- HR/Admin Assistant at EST Master Construction Limited