SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Retail Store Manager
- As a Retail Store Manager, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operational requirements for the digital centre to run smoothly are always in place.
- Ensuring employees adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all team members deliver outstanding on the job performance by coaching, mentoring and training.
- Defining employee KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and appraising employee performance.
- Achieving financial objectives by increasing revenue, minimizing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the Digital centre by complying with legal requirements.
- After sales service.
- Inventory Management
- Female Candidates Only
- Minimum of a B.Sc./BA/HND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage)
- Exceptional Customer Focus, Budget Tracking, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, People Management, Strategic Planning, Good Communication Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply